Quick FarmVille Strategy Tips

Recently I started spending countless of hours playing Farmville but I was having a hard time trying to play it successfully. Finally I decided to go and find some help and I am so lucky to have discover a strategy that works like magic for me. My cash increase really fast which allows me to grow my farm in a much faster pace.

You may be wondering where I get this strategy. It got it from a Farmville tycoon. Do not worry. It is 100% legal and it does not involve any tricks or hacks to change anything in the game. Having said that, let's move on to the strategy.

When you start playing the game, the main objective you should aim for is to have an efficient farm. Do not try to go for a huge farm when you are starting out. Once you understand this, you will start to see your profits grow faster.

So what are the steps to take to create that kind of farm?

In that strategy, it is stated to start with peas first. The reason is because peas turn around time is only a day. The profit is around 170 coins for each harvest you do. Not only you gain your coins, you also gain experience by doing this.

Only after you have obtain level 20, then you can start to get more animals, crops or even vehicles. Do not try to spend too much at the start. Save more and once you have enough coins, you can get for yourself some nice stuff.

The strategy goal is to save and increase you coin so that you have a lot. Some players save until they have more than $3 million coins. Once you reach that amount, you could just buy some awesome stuff, sit back and enjoy impressing your friends.

Animals could be suitable after you have some cash coming in , but at the start, it may not be necessary and it can burn a whole in your pocket. In the strategy guide, it suggests to only get animals for your farm after you have reach more than level 30.

I hope you find these tips helpful in your farm building. I believe this is the best method to grow your farm.